Top 10 Illinois State Parks For Camping
Bug spray, tent, sleeping bag, it's summer camping time in Illinois!
Camping in Illinois offers a lot of things to do:
- Scuba Diving
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
Illinois State Parks offer a variety of idea's and options that you can't find anywhere else in our state. So check out this list of the Top 10 Illinois State Parks according to The Chicago Traveler and pack up the family and enjoy what's out there!
- Garden Of The Gods Recreation Area – Shawnee National Forest, IL
- Illinois Beach State Park – Zion, IL
- Giant City State Park – Makanda, IL
- White Pines Forest State Park – Mt. Morris, IL
- Gebhard Woods State Park – Morris, IL
- Apple River Canyon State Park – Apple River, IL
- Kankakee River State Park – Bourbonnais, IL
- Starved Rock State Park – Oglesby, IL
- Mississippi Palisades State Park – Savanna, IL
- Kickapoo State Park – Oakwood, IL
Make your camping check list and hit the great outdoors. There are so many great places in Illinois that offer a variety of things to do.
Want to camp out in your backyard, with a brand new Weber Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill near by?