Here’s 5 Things To Do Instead Of Going Out In The Record Cold
Instead of going out in the record cold, here are five things to do.
Unless you've been living in a cave, the big news for the last couple of days has been the weather. Snow and super cold temperatures.
I know it's winter in northern Illinois, but the thought of -30 is just crazy. I suggest avoiding the outside completely.
Instead of letting the time waste away, how about using that time to your advantage.
Here are 5 things to do instead of going out in this ridiculous cold.
- One person's trash is another person's treasure - Time to go through that closet, basement, attic. and anywhere else you've been wanting to clean out.
- Hit the DVR - You've been saving shows on your DVR for months but no time to watch them. Here's your chance to clear that thing out.
- Spring cleaning early - When's the last time your place has gotten a good old fashion scrubbing?
- Sleep - You've been running around like crazy since the holidays. You never get time to yourself to catch up. Naps are always a good thing.
- Get drunk - Nothing says "snow day" like a good buzz.
I hope that helps you get through this winter deep freeze a little bit better.
Video: Often Misheard Rock Lyrics