Classic Cinemas Lindo Theatre in Freeport to Reopen April 15th
It all started with a curious photo taken from across the street at Mort's Bar and Grill, with the words:
"This is encouraging to see..."
The troops were called in and the Classic Cinemas Lindo Theatre is ready to entertain, once again!
Just like that, the return to normal is getting ready to happen in Freeport. "We're Coming Back - April 15th." The Classic Cinemas Lindo Theatre (one of the best places in Freeport BTW) is all cleaned up and ready to rock on April 15th...I can smell the buttery popcorn already!
From the Classic Cinemas - Lindo Facebook Page:
BIG screen. BOLD sound. And YES, the buttery crunch of movie theatre popcorn! Spread the word - we're going back to the movies April 15!
We're Cinema Safe and will share how we exceed standards set by epidemiologists for moviegoing along with all the other details for our reopening in the coming weeks. Stay tuned! - Classic Cinemas Lindo Theatre
- Limited Seating - 50% capacity in theatres
- Distance Between Groups - two empty seats between groups
- Increased Service - Gloves and Masks for employees
- Employees Screening - Employees must pass a health and temperature screening prior to their shift
- Improved Air Quality - Upgraded air filters and HVAC system
I'll take the Milk Duds, a large popcorn, Twizzlers and a soda...Let's all go back to the movies.
CHECK IT OUT: The Best Movie Character Names of the 1980s