Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day In Rockford Without Leaving Your House
How To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day At Home.
St Patrick's Day is one of those fun holidays. It's time to go out and celebrate with friends. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen this year. Maybe, you got the opportunity to go out and party this weekend. Still, it wasn't the official day. If you were waiting to let loose, now you're completely disappointed.
Well, don't totally be bummed out. Make the best of it and make your own fun at home. Here are some suggestions to make it enjoyable.
- Food - Corned beef and cabbage is the meal of choice. It's not something you make every day. It's basically, one of those things you go out for. Good thing for things like Grubhub & Doordash. Now, you can order it from your favorite local restaurant and have it delivered.
- Drinks - If you want to partake in some "adult beverages," but you forgot to stock up. Well, I saw on the Prairie Street Brewing Company Facebook page, that they offer beer delivery.
- Friends - This is not the time to have a big party with all your buddies, but you could hang out and bond with your family. Thanks to FaceTime, you can also cheers your friends face-to-face.
- Entertainment - With the help of technology, you don't have to leave the sofa. You can find all the Irish themed music, videos, movies, and etc all on the internet.
- Go Green - Remember recreational marijuana is now legal in Illinois.
So pull out that ugly green outfit you only wear once a year and make the best of it. This St. Patty's Day will definitely be one to remember.
Video: Comedian Whitney Cummings Stays Away From Political Humor