Do You Know Your Belly Button?
Here are some facts that you might not have known about your belly button.
How often do you think about your belly button?
Do you know much about it?
Well, it's time to learn a little bit about this strange region of your bodies.
According to health.howstuffworks.com,
- "Belly buttons are home to a startling diversity of bacteria."
- Do yourself a favor and wash that sucker out.
"Your belly button is connected to your liver"
- Remember you had an umbilical cord.
- "Hairy bellies attract lint to belly buttons."
- The hair on the stomach traps bits of cotton fiber from clothing.
"Some People Don't Have Belly Buttons."
- "Supermodel Karolina Kurkova doesn't have one but magazine editors photoshop in a replacement so people don't think she's an alien."
"Navels are a Surgeon's Best Friend."
- "More surgeons are performing major procedures without serious scarring by going through the belly button."
That's time you'll never get back but at least you learned something.
Video: Comedian Bert Kreischer Loves Dew Rags