Chicago Students Taken To Hospital For Eating “Special” Brownies
A group of high school students in Chicago was taken to the hospital after having infused gummies and brownies.
When somebody offers me a homemade dessert, I always think twice before I eat it. You never know what someone would use as ingredients. I don't want to end up eating a "special" treat without warning.
According to abc7chicago.com,
"Students were taken to hospitals after they ate "infused" brownies and gummies. Paramedics were first called for students who ate brownies "that made them feel ill." A girl was exhibiting "strange behavior" and an investigation revealed that she had eaten baked goods. There are reports that a small number of students ingested an unknown substance in the form of what appeared to be candy,"
I bet those kids are going to be more careful about what they eat for now on.
Video: Catching Up With Steve Gorman Drummer From The Black Crowes