Best Places To Get Apple Cider in Illinois
Temps may be in the 80's this week, but I am in full-blown Fall appreciation mode. If it doesn't involve pumpkin spice, apple orchard donuts or hooded sweatshirts, I'm just not interested.
It's also the time of year when my husband begs for apple cider from Valley Orchard in Cherry Valley. Apparently, he's not alone in his love for Valley Orchard's cider since it recently made the list of the top 11 places to get cider in Illinois.
According to onlyinyourstate.com, if apple cider if your biggest Fall passion, you need to do some road trippin' to these Illinois cider mills to get the best of the best:
- Okaw Valley Orchard in Sullivan, Illinois
- Valley Orchard in Cherry Valley, Illinois
- All Seasons Apple Orchard in Woodstock, Illinois
- Stone's Apple Barn in East Moline, Illinois
- Christ Orchard in Elmwood, Illinois
- Curtis Orchard in Champaign, Illinois
- Eckert's Country Store and Farms in Belleville, Illinois
- Camp's Orchard in Roseville, Illinois
- Kuipers Family Farm in Maple Park, Illinois
- Prairie Sky Orchard in Union, Illinois
- Edgewood Orchards in Quincy, Illinois