What If You Went On A $10K Food Spree Adventure In Rockford?
Want an adventure in Rockford, how about a $10,000 food spree.
This is one of my favorite times of year at 96.7 The Eagle. It is when we give away cash. The Ultimate Stimulus Check gives you the opportunity to win $10,000. That is some serious money and can change someone's life. Plus, there are daily prizes of $1,000. For more details on how to play, HERE.
I was thinking "what if" I won the $10,000, what would I spend it on? I started putting together a list in my head. There are important things like bills, car payments, mortgages, credit cards, and other expenses like that. I could use it for vacation or some sort of unnecessary item like a brand new state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Of course, my brain works in a different way. I immediately started coming up with fun and goofing ideas. Here is a crazy option I came up with. How about a $10,000 food spree adventure in Rockford.
First of all, I am going to rent a limo for the day to take me around. Then I will get a group of friends and family to join in. If you win the cash, feel free to copy my idea. You can change the locations to whatever you like best.
- Coffee is a must so the adventure kicks off at Meg's Daily Grind.
- Then off to breakfast at Stockholm Inn. I love their morning buffet.
- Need to let the food settle so I'll spend some time on the dock at Prairie Street Brewing Company. Their homemade root beer is delicious.
- Now, it is time for a snack. I am a big fan of the pretzel bites at Screw City Tavern.
- For lunch, I am going to get pizza from Pomodoro. It is not like anything else in town.
- It might get a little warm out so a Cherry Slush from Kelly's Market could be refreshing.
- A cookie from Mary's Market will be a nice treat.
- How about another Root Beer at Carlyle Brewing Company.
- Caffeine might be helpful and I hear Velvet Robot Coffee calling my name.
- For dinner, it is JMK Nippon.
- Dessert is a must, so I am going to Sweet and Eats for ice cream.
- I will stop at Buddy's Burgers for a lemonade.
- Late-night tacos at Burrito Bravo.
By the time, I am done with my adventure I do not think I will have to eat for a week.
Along the way, I will tip the workers well and treat random people. I want to come home with no money left.
It is okay to come up with your own stops on a different version of the Rockford food spree adventure.
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?
Video: Candy Bar Challenge With Double T gets Violent