Six Things I Learned During Local Law Enforcement Week
This week we said "thank you" to our men and women in BLUE.
All this week I had a different member of local law enforcement in to say THANK YOU. Next week (Police Memorial Week) is a tough one, so we just wanted to let the ones that Protect & Serve, that they are appreciated.
Thanks to all that joined me in the studio, here are Six Things I Learned During Local Law Enforcement Week on 96.7 The Eagle:
- They are all VERY passionate about what they do, every day.
- They are all VERY approachable. Have a question or concern, ask them.
- They support their fellow officers and when you wear the blue, you are family.
- They all LOVE the area that they Protect & Serve. Rockford, Roscoe, Rockton, Loves Park.
- They take pride in receiving a nice word or smile from us.
- Chief O'Shea is here for at least 10 more years! (Got ya Chief!)