The Wisconsin Waterfall Loop: 2.5 Hours, 7 Waterfalls (Details)
Gas up the vehicle, grab some Lunchables (c'mon, you like them) and take the "Wisconsin Waterfall Loop" to see 7 different waterfalls in 2.5 hours.
This road trip will take us a bit north, but if you are into "chasing waterfalls" a great time will be had.
Here is your "Wisconsin Waterfall Loop" starting closest to us:
- Veteran’s Falls - Crivitz (Veteran’s Memorial Park) W12170 Parkway Rd, Crivitz, WI
- Strong Falls - Athelstane (Goodman Park) 15201 Goodman Park Rd, Athelstane, WI
- Twelve Foot Falls, Eight Foot Falls, and Eighteen Foot Falls - Dunbar (Twelve Foot Falls Park) 12 Foot Falls Rd, WI
- Long Slide Falls - Niagara (Morgan Park) Morgan Park Rd, Niagara, WI
- Dave’s Falls - Amberg (Marinette County) Old 141 Rd, Amberg, WI
CHECK IT OUT: How To Unlock Your iPhone With Your Voice