The Cubs Stress is Real, Here are Five Ways to Deal With it
By the time the first pitch is thrown at 7:08 tonight you might already be a wreck.
The blood pressure has been through the roof during this LA Dodgers series for sure.
Sports stress and anxiety is a real thing. So many people live and breathe Chicago Cubs baseball. So with your backs against the wall Cubs fans, how do you handle it?
- Listen to music - BTW have you downloaded the new 96.7 The Eagle App?
- Call a friend - Don't text, call. A calm familiar voice can calm the nerves.
- Talk yourself through it - When calling a friend is not an option, talking yourself through something is the next best thing.
- Eat right - Stree eating is a thing, go for it.
- Drink tea - Drinking highly caffeinated beverages will spike your blood pressure. Sip some tea.
Enjoy the game tonight, and take a deep breath. Go Cubs Go!