Rosemont, IL ‘FurFest.’ Strange Adults That Never Grew up, Dress in Costumes
I suppose I channel my childhood somewhat, by watching wrestling. I'm not a toy collector, I don't watch cartoons or eat candy for breakfast...I'm sure that's happened before though.
These adults never ever grew up, ever. That inner child controls them and their lack of love from mom and dad, smacks you right in the face when you watch this video...Welcome, to "FurFest" in Rosemont, Illinois.
No, not this guy...
These folks are called "Furry" or "Furries." Here is the definition:
Furry - an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.
So yes, adults that dress up in costume and go out publicly like this.
So what is "FurFest" all about? You guessed it, adults living out their fantasies as characters. What's better than watching this video or weirdos? The responses to the YouTube clip
- “My dad called me a tiger” This mans dad told him “go get em tiger” one time and it completely changed his life. - Josiah
- A furry throwing out gang signs is the most hilarious thing I've ever witnessed... God bless you weirdos. - Duke
- It really went from “Furry” to “Alien Impregnation” in 5 seconds. - Codin Fox
- This is the most wholesome thing I've ever seen that I could not show my grandmother - Ellie L
- That beaver guy was pretty wholesome with his "hahahahah"'s - reb1138
O.K., brace yourself...This is Rosemont, IL...this is FurFest:
10 Reasons Why Rockford Pizza Is The Best Pizza