Rockford’s 10 Best Pizza Joints For 2020 According To DineRank
While so much has changed in 2020, one thing remains the same, pizza is good.
We probably ate more pizza this year too, so it helps that we have so much fantastic pizza in the Rockford area.
And because I'm not about to share with you my favorite pizza joints, I mean, everyone has an opinion on pizza, and mine is probably wrong. So I decided to consult DineRank to figure out the 10 best in Rockford for 2020.
The following pizza places were good in Rockford long before the pandemic hit town so it's cool to see our favorites are still in the top 10.
10. Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant, 950 Halsted Road.
9. Primo's Pizza, 1710 Rural Street.
8. Woodfire Brick Oven Pizza, 408 East State Street.
7. Franchesco's Ristorante, 7128 Spring Creek Road.
6. Giordano's, 333 Executive Parkway.
5. John's Restaurant & Pizzeria, 2914 11th Street.
4. Alchemy, 610 North Bell School Road.
3. Capri Restaurant & Pizza, 313 East State Street.
2. Maciano's Pizza & Pastaria, 5801 Columbia Parkway.
1. Lino's, 5611 East State Street.
Lino's takes the top spot for the year. Have you ordered pizza or just food to go from Lino's since the shutdown? The pickup process is amazing. I have never seen so many cars, all at one time, lining up to pick up some of their delicious pizza.
What's your favorite pizza joint for 2020? Tell us!
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America
Sweet Lenny is the brand manager of 97ZOK, Q98.5, and Operations Manager for Townsquare Media Rockford. Catch him afternoons 3 to 7 on 97ZOK. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and like his page on Facebook.