Illinois Woman Stabbed The Hood Of A Minivan
A woman in Illinois damaged a minivan by stabbing the hood with a knife.
In a situation like this one, I really wish there was more to the background story in the article. I have many questions including what set this person off to act in this way.
According to daily-chronicle.com,
"Police said a Rochelle woman was charged with domestic battery, criminal damage to property, resisting a police officer, driving with a suspended license and child endangerment after an incident."
Sounds like some serious things going on in this scenario. Let's check out the laundry list of illegal activities that occurred.
- Stabbed the hood.
- Carved a slur and phone number into a vehicle.
- Broke the passenger side mirror with her hands.
- Vandalize vehicle.
- Curse words and homosexual slur scratched into the car.
- Kicked the driver’s side mirror.
- Spit on the victim.
- Kicked over several displays inside a store.
- All while holding her 18-month-old child, refused commands from police officers to put down the child, and police physically took the child from her.
I guess her motto is "go big or go home," but my guess is that she won't be going home for a while.
Video: Tommy Lee Punched. What Rockstar Would you Punch?