Hair Band Valentine’s Weekend on The Eagle
Show your sweetie how much you love her by cranking up a "Hair Band Valentine's Weekend" on 96.7 The Eagle.
The guitars were loud, the outfits were louder and the hair was big. It's a Hair Band Valentine's Weekend on The Eagle.
The 1980's brought some epic bands and songs. The rock was at a fever pitch and everything was bigger. So this weekend we celebrate the decade of decadence.
Every hour we will hit you with a couple hair bands in all their Aqua Net glory.
What are the Top 20 Hair Band Albums of all time? According to Guitar World here they are:
- MÖTLEY CRÜE—Too Fast for Love
- THE CULT—Sonic Temple
- SKID ROW—Skid Row
- MÖTLEY CRÜE—Dr. Feelgood
- VAN HALEN—1984
- DEF LEPPARD—Pyromania
- RATT—Out of the Cellar
- KIX—Midnite Dynamite
- DAVID LEE ROTH—Eat ’Em and Smile
- BON JOVI—Slippery When Wet
- CINDERELLA—Night Songs
- POISON—Look What the Cat Dragged In
- TESLA—Mechanical Resonance
- GUNS N’ ROSES—Appetite for Destruction
- FASTER PUSSYCAT—Faster Pussycat
- WHITE LION—Pride
- WARRANT—Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich