Free All You Can Eat Pancakes Served At Popular Illinois Art Show
A club in Chicago has figured out a way to attract new people to their annual art show and that's by serving free all-you-can-eat pancakes.
Attracting New Fans To Illinois Art Shows
I think this is a great concept. Not everybody is open-minded about art to give it a chance. Who doesn't love pancakes, especially free ones? That brings in the newbies. Oh yeah, there's booze served too. That will get them to stay for the art show. Those people will wonder why they've never been before. They'll become big fans. Such a great plan.
The event is being held at Reggies in Chicago. It's not actually normally an art studio. It's actually a really cool rock club. They've got the main venue for bigger acts. Then there's a little bit smaller bar-type room. The complex is also home to an amazing record store. It's a great place for music fans to hang out.
Details About The Pancakes And Booze Art Show In Illinois
- Reggies in Chicago (2105 South State Street)
- Pop-up Underground Art Show
- Friday, September 29th and Saturday, September 30th
- Tickets on sale now HERE
- Over 100 artists
- Over 750 pieces of work
- Free All You Can Eat Pancakes
- 21 and over
- Live audio performances from local DJs and music producers
- Live body painting and art
- 8 pm to 2 am each night
- Alcohol available for purchase
- $10 presale, $15 general admission tickets in advance online, and $20 on the day of the show at the door
- For more info, HERE