Don’t Get Stuck In Middle Airplane Seat
Here are ways to avoid being stuck sitting in a middle seat on an airplane.
I really enjoy going on vacations. Especially, if I can fly to my destination. That saves so much time while traveling, so you can spend it having more fun.
Whenever I'm traveling by air, I try to leave out of the Chicago Rockford International Airport. It's so convenient. When the plane lands, I can be on my couch in twenty minutes. Plus, you don't have to get there hours in advance. You're the only flight in or out at that time. The parking is free and close.
The only problem is the airplanes are smaller, so the rows and seats are a lot tighter to fit into. The last thing you want to do is be stuck in the middle seat. I was coming back from a trip to Vegas and I was assigned a middle spot. It was a nightmare. I was so uncomfortable. I said after that day, I would never fly in the middle seat again.
Video: Seinfeld, Elaine in a plane
Here are some ways to avoid getting stuck in the middle seat according to msn.com,
- Select your seats early - Don't wait. Your flight will fill up fast.
- Don't book basic economy - You get what you pay for.
- Book early boarding - You will get a better choice
- Check in early - The early bird gets the worm.
- Pay for an upgrade - Paying a little bit extra is worth it.
Good luck on your next trip.
Video: Zany Report with Comedian Bob Zany