Are Men In Rockford Dressing Wrong?
Are Rockford men having trouble meeting women because they wear the incorrect clothes?
You have to admit, it's easier than ever to find a date. There are websites, apps, social media, and more to help you find a partner. You don't even have to leave the house.
Once you are hooked up with a possible mate, you still have to go out and try to impress. One of the ways you can completely turn off a future wife is bad fashion choices.
I'll be the first to confess, I'm not going to be winning any style contests. I feel like I fit in well with other guys in town. So maybe, the men in Rockford need some advice.
According to msn.com,
"The Ten worst style mistakes a man can make according to women and how to avoid them."
- NO - Baggy Jeans
- YES - Skinny Jeans
- I wear baggy pants and I'm fine with that. I would never be caught dead wearing skinny jeans.
- NO - Fake Glasses
- YES - Real or Nothing
- As somebody who grew up having to wear glasses, I'm offended by someone that would do this one.
- NO - Socks with Sandals
- YES - White Sneakers with No Socks
- I agree never wear socks with sandals, but for the smell factor, I have to wear socks with shoes.
- NO - Tuck in Shirts That aren't Supposed to be
- YES - Know When to Tuck
- I would never tuck, so I just think I might be okay.
- NO - Clothes That Don't Fit
- YES - Clothes That Fit Well
- This sounds like a fancy way of saying skinny jeans, so no thank you.
Looks like I better avoid the fashion police because I'm would get arrested.
This actually sounds more like Captain Jack. Did you know he won "Best Dressed" his senior year at Freeport High School?
Hopefully, this will help you in your pursuit of a significant other.
Video: 10 Tough Questions Asked About Steph