10 Places To Stay Overnight In Illinois Without Breaking The Bank
Time to do some traveling this summer, save some cash and stay at these Illinois locations.
According to Only In Your State there are 10 Places that you can stay in Illinois without breaking the bank.
Getting out and exploring is great. Tons to see and do in our great state, but finding a great place to stay can be really expensive. Hotels really tack on the fees and rip through the wallet on vacation.
So as you make your travel plans this summer keep these spots in mind.
- Aldrich Guest House - Galena
- Seacord House - Galesburg
- William Watson Hotel - Pittsfield
- Francies Inn - Du Quoin
- Sylvia’s Irish Inn - Urbana
- Fox River Bed and Breakfast- Ottawa
- McGrady Inn- Charleston
- Rippon-Kinsella House - Springfield
- Corner George Inn - Maeystown
- Old Brick Inn - Chrisman
Know what would go good with your summer travel? How about a $300 Visa Gift Card. Become an Eagle VIP by clicking below and you can win one.