Where In Rockford Could You Go Everyday?
Is there any place in Rockford you could go everyday?
According to disneylandnews.com,
"Huntington Beach resident Jeff Reitz, who has visited the parks of the Disneyland Resort every day since January 1, 2012, marked his 2,000th consecutive visit on Thursday, June 22."
How great would that be to go to Disneyland everyday? It almost seems impossible.
Now, I know we don't have Disneyland or even anything like it in Rockford. Is there anywhere in Rockford you could go for 2,000 straight days? Even with work, you would get weekends and major holidays off.
Here are some places I thought might be possibilities.
- Fas Mart - I thought a gas station was the best place to start. They are open everyday of the year. Not only can you fill up your tank, but they also have coffee, soda, sandwiches, and so much more. It's very realistic.
- YMCA - If you are trying to get into shape, you would probably want to work out everyday.
- Beef A Roo - I wonder how many times you get through the menu, if you ate there for 2,000 days straight.
- Molly's Gaming - Try becoming a professional gambler and play the machines everyday.
- Family Video - Renting videos can replace watching regular TV.
- Schnuck's - Get your food fresh everyday for meals.
- Don Carter Lanes - On your quest for a 300 game, it could take several years of practicing everyday.
- Rock Cut State Park - Enjoy the outdoors with fishing, hiking, riding, cross country skiing, boating, and more.
- Oscar's Pub - A beer a day keeps the doctor away.
- CherryVale Mall - Shop until you drop.
What could you do everyday?
Video: Candy Bar Challenge With Double T gets Violent