The 10 Things Rockford Dads Want Most for Father’s Day
If you're struggling to come up with a great gift idea for the Father in your life, this list covers it all.
I asked dads what they wanted for Father's Day on various social media sites and this is how they responded. While some of these are a long-shot, use this list as inspiration to make the right gift choice.
- Uninterrupted time with family.
- Teleportation device. For the business traveling dad.
- Golf passes, balls, new clubs.
- Grilled meat. Someone else to do the grilling.
- Fishing with kids.
- Lap dances & $1 bills
- Cigars & Favorite booze.
- No gift required, just for the kids to remember without being reminded.
- A stack of lottery tickets
One dad had a suggestion that made many other dads say they felt like 'selfish buttheads.' He said he wanted world peace. I wish that was something we could go buy in a store. I think one way we can get there is to always treat others with love and respect no matter where they come from or what they do.