Rockford Has Many Great Places To Enjoy Live Music Outside
There are many great places to enjoy live music outside during the summer in Rockford.
Live Music During The Summer In Rockford
I think not being able to see concerts for over a year made me more observant of what is going on around Rockford when it comes to live music, especially outside during the summer.
This year I have really paid attention and it has been a good thing because we have so many great places to check out bands at outdoor venues to take advantage of the nice weather.
Summer Outdoor Music Venues In Rockford
A good place to start is at gorockford.com, it is a great source of information. Plus, the Rockford Area Convention and Visitors Bureau does an incredible job of keeping it updated.
Here are some events you might be interested in...
- Music in the Park with the Rockford Park District at Sinnissippi Music Shell. HERE.
- Music on the Mall outside Mary's Market at Edgebrook Shopping Mall, HERE.
- Rockford Outdoor City Market in downtown Rockford, HERE.
- Music on the Rock at Burpee Museum of Natural History, HERE.
- Tuesday Evening in the Gardens at Anderson Japanese Gardens, HERE.
- Dinner on the Dock at Prairie Street Brewing Company, HERE.
Do Not Worry, There Is More
That is just a small sample of the live music you can see in and around Rockford at outside venues in the summer. Of course, there is much more. Especially, when you start talking about bars and restaurants. Plus, all of the inside places too.
If you are ever looking for something to do in Rockford, please never say there is not anything because there is actually quite a bit.
Keep your eye on Rockford's Local Music Scene on Facebook, they have an amazing list of shows on a daily basis, HERE.