No Way [VIDEOS]
Would you dare take the challenge of walking through a haunted house that takes up to seven hours to complete? That's IF you complete it. San Diego is home of McKamey Manor, a haunted house that breaks all the rules of your normal scary shack of ghouls and monsters. For instance:
- The actors CAN and WILL touch you
- You CANNOT touch the actors
- They demand that you are in EXCELLENT HEALTH
- Groups can only be one or two people. That's it. No getting lost in a mob of people.
- Only one group per hour is allowed inside
- Reservations are required and it's year-round
- Admission is four cans or one bag of dog food that is donated to Operation Grayhound
Here's what survivors had to say about it in 2012:
Now excuse me, I need to do some underwear shopping.