5 Popular Illinois Restaurant Famous For Being Kid Friendly
When you're a parent it can sometimes be challenging to take your children out for dinner so finding restaurants that are kid-friendly is the key to having a nice family night out.
5 Kid Friendly Restaurants In Illinois
# 1 The Junction Diner (Forest Park)
- This is a railroad-themed restaurant and what kid doesn't love playing with trains? A model train delivers the food to the children. That will keep their attention.
# 2 Pilot Pete's (Schaumburg)
- This restaurant is aviation-themed. Kids also love airplanes. Especially, watching them take off and land. This place just doesn't have the flight decor, it's located at the Schaumburg Airport with a great view of the runway. Even children with the shortest attention spans will be entertained.
# 3 American Girl Place (Chicago)
- This is a very popular place for little girls. I remember taking my daughter there back in the day. It's located inside the American Girl Doll Store (a very popular toy). The children have a special meal with their dolls. They even have high chairs for the dolls. How could not enjoy spending time with their favorite toy?
# 4 Everdine's Grilled Cheese Co (Naperville)
- Besides the atmosphere of a restaurant, another major factor that makes a place kid-friendly is the menu. For the most part, children are picky eaters. If you take them to a gourmet experience there's most likely going to be nothing for them to eat. This restaurant specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches which is one of the favorite foods for kids. A child with a full stomach is happy.
# 5 Superdawg (Wheeling)
- Some parents don't like taking their children out to eat because it's difficult for them to sit still in a restaurant for a long period. Well, here's a great solution. Take the kids to a drive-in. That way they don't even have to get out of the car because that's your dining room. Plus, their menu covers all the favorite foods of little ones.
25 Illinois Restaurant Favorites Many People Might Not Know About
Gallery Credit: JB Love
The 25 Very Best Small-Town Illinois Restaurants
Gallery Credit: Sweet Lenny