10 Popular “Must-Try” Illinois Food Trucks For Good Eating
When it comes to eating out in Illinois, many consumers have decided to hit up local food trucks for their meals.
Food Trucks Have Become Very Popular In Illinois
Doesn't it seem like everywhere you look in Rockford, there's a new food truck popping up? They're on street corners, parking lots, and festivals throughout the area. Foodies love them. It makes total sense because the food is usually so delicious. I wanted to get some recommendations so I did a social media survey. I found out some great places to try out. Check out the complete list, HERE.
10 Popular "Must-Try" Food Trucks In Illinois
- I recently tried this one and it was delicious.
- This truck has been around for a while and has a great reputation.
- I haven't had an opportunity to try their food yet but I look forward to it.
- Another place added to my "must-try" list.
- The former drive-in now has it's own food truck and I'm super excited.
- This is a little bit different because they serve drinks instead of food.
- I've experienced their food a few times and it's always been good.
- Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up with this food truck soon.
- Another food stand that always has a line at events.
- You can never go wrong with a taco food truck.