Most Expensive Restaurant in Illinois Makes U.S. Top List
If you want to experience the most expensive restaurant in Illinois, you better win the lottery because that's the only way to afford it.
Are Expensive Meals Worth The Price?
I'm sure you've noticed that everything has gotten much more expensive, especially food and going out to eat. That's why I feel lucky to be in Rockford because it's much more affordable to live here.
Have you ever had a fancy meal that cost a lot of money? I've been the guest for a couple but I have to be honest. I wasn't a big fan. The food is a little too "foo foo" for my taste. The stuffy atmosphere and dressing up aren't for me either. Plus, you leave hungry. Personally, I don't think it's worth it. I'll stick to my local joints.
Most Expensive Restaurant In Illinois
If you want to partake of Chicago’s history and its prestigious cuisine, you’ll have to come prepared to spend hundreds per person at one of these amazing eateries.
And remember, that’s not including drink pairings, sales tax, or gratuity, which all add up quickly when you’re eating some of the best food in the world.
Details About Illinois' Most Expensive Restaurant
- Menu of 6 courses
- $355 per person (drinks not included)
- Named the world’s best restaurant by Elite Traveler
- Best in North America by The World’s 50 Best Restaurants
- 3-Star rating in the Michelin guide (only 14 in U.S. with honor)
- Best restaurant in the U.S. by Gourmet and Business Insider
- Won James Beard Awards for restaurant, service, and chef in U.S.
- For more info, HERE
25 Illinois Restaurant Favorites Many People Might Not Know About
Gallery Credit: JB Love