Have you Seen my Lighter? Oh it’s been in my Stomach, for 20 Years! (Video)
A Chinese man had a lighter removed from his stomach, that had been there for 20 freakin' years!
So have you seen my lighter? I was just using it, twenty years ago...
According to UPI the man claimed he accidentally swallowed his lighter 20 years ago, and just recently started feeling bad.
It took two surgeries to get the lighter out of the man, but he can now light up again!
If you have any interest in watching the surgery, CLICK HERE