Halloween Costume Ideas For A Lazy Person
If you want to dress up for Halloween, but you're too lazy to come up with something. Here are some easy ideas to help you.
I understand, dressing up for Halloween is a lot of work. Maybe you don't want to waste the time, energy, and money on coming up with something.
You don't want to be the only one at the Halloween party not wearing a costume.
Don't worry, I'm here to help you.
Halloween costume ideas for a lazy person.
- Ghost - All you need is a sheet and pair of scissors to cut out the eye holes.
- Super Sports Fan - Just wear all gear you have for your favorite team.
- Pumpkin - Dress in all orange and draw a face on your shirt.
- Stop Sign - Wear all read and write STOP on your chest.
- Band Roadie - Carry a flashlight and all black clothes.
- Facebook - Write book on your face.
- Embarrassed Sports Fan - If your team is bad, wear all the gear and a paper bag over your head.
- Couch Potato - Pretend you are staying in for the night and put on that outfit.
- Tom Cruise From Risky Business - Sunglasses, dress shirt, sunglasses, tighty whitey underwear, and socks.
- Evil You - Just be you, but wear devil horns.
I hope those ideas help you.
Do you have any good ideas for cheap and easy Halloween costumes?
Video: Olympic Hopeful Boxer From Rockford Spars With Double T