Five Things to do With Your Dog in the Rockford Area This Summer
Spend some quality time with your furry friends this summer, here are a few of my ideas.
The Rockford area is filled with pet friendly adventures. From stores and diners that allow your pets, to amazing outdoor activities.
Here are my Five Things to do With Your Dog in the Rockford Area This Summer:
- Walk the trail at Sinnissippi Park - Bring water and watch the heat.
- Dog Camping at Rock Cut - Play all day and share a tent
- Visit the Elderly - Contact a hospital, or nursing home and ask if they would like a furry visitor.
- Kiddie Pool Soak - Nothing better on a hot day. Put it in your backyard and let them splash around.
- Local Dog Park - There are great dog parks in
- Rockford, Rockton and Freeport. Give your friends some freedom to run!
Also a bonus attraction, The Rockford Rivets baseball team does a "Bark in the Park" a few times a year. Baseball with mans best friend, awesome!
Please keep your dog away from this guy: