Five Best Margaritas in Rockford
Happy National Margarita Day Rockford!
I just love these "days". National Chocolate Day, National Go to Work Naked Day, National Hug a Tree Day, etc. If you label it, they will spend money...America.
So anyway, today is National Margarita Day. I can honestly tell you I have never ordered a Margarita in my life. I do enjoy some chips and salsa, but with an ice cold beer. So in order to do this list, I had to turn to our Margarita expert Tina Fox.
So according to Tina Fox, here are the Five Best Margarita's in Rockford:
- Alvarez Mexican Restaurant (Near Cherryvale Mall) - Garlic mashed potatoes too!
- Mexico Classico - Large and in charge, yum.
- De Juan in Belvidere - Worth the drive to Belvidere for sure!
- Dos Reales - Try the fish tacos.
- Lucha Cantina- Close to the station and they do it up right.
So celebrate smart, and enjoy this all important national holiday. If you have some favorite Margarita spots, let us know.