6 Gifts for the Rockford Father That Doesn’t Take Things Too Serious
Happy Father's Day weekend to all the fellas.
I will be spending my Father's Day in Chicago watching Metallica with my two sons, I win.
This one is obviously a little over the top, but that is 100% o.k. with me. Past Father's Days have been mini golf, ice cream, or even just bumming around. The "what" we do isn't all that important, but when Metallica is playing on Father's Day, you must go.
If you are looking for something to just make dad laugh, do I have the list for you. From the world of DoDoBurd here are 6 Gag Gifts for Dads Who Don’t Take Life Too Seriously:
- The Book How to Traumatize Your Children Complete with drawings.
- How about Suit Pajamas You're so trendy and ready for sleepy.
- A Pair of Handerpants. Underwear on your hands.
- The Ultimate Bed Time Story Go The F... To Sleep
- A Bathroom Guest Book. Check in, then wash your hands.
- Leather Beer Holster Why, because leather.
Whatever route you take for dad, enjoy!