20 Snobbiest Cities in Illinois [LIST]
When I hear the word 'snobby' I think of someone with their nose sticking really far in the air. A snobby person is probably a know-it-all, selfish and extremely wealthy who finds others without wealth beneath them.
What makes a city a snob? I think it is up to everyone's own interpritation.
RoadSnacks put together criteria determining what makes a town snobby:
- Number of private schools in an area
- The income levels of residents
- Home prices in an area
- The number of people in a city who went to college
- The number of art galleries in a city
- Number of Whole Foods nearby
- The number of theaters, playhouses, opera houses and performance arts centers in an area
- Oak Brook
- Long Grove
- Lake Bluff
- Highland Park
- Lake Forest
- Oak Park
- Glen Ellyn
Wait a minute... Naperville didn't make the list?
Motovo recently did a listing of the 10 Snobbiest Mid-Sized Cities in America and Naperville ranked #4 on the list. I would have assumed by default that they would have been somewhere in the top 20.
Do you think this list is accurate? In your opinion, what is the snobbiest town in Illinois?