10 Rockford Themed Tattoo Ideas
Here are 10 different ideas for a Rockford themed tattoo.
Would you ever be willing to show off some hometown pride by getting a Rockford themed tattoo? If so, here are some ideas for you.
10 Rockford Themed Tattoos
- Symbol - When it comes to the sights and sounds of Rockford, symbol really stands out front. The color will really pop.
- Sock Monkey - Rockford is the official home of the sock monkey. You can even give your sock monkey on your tattoo its own theme. A theme within a theme.
- Cheap Trick - Nothing wrong with getting a black and white checkerboard tattoo to pay homage to one of the greatest bands of all time.
- Your alma mater - Show some school spirit. Which school did you graduate from? East, Guilford, Auburn, Rockford Valley College, or Rockford University
- Rockford IceHogs - Hammy and hockey make a great tattoo combo.
- Rockford Peaches - It's a good way to sneak in that Madonna tattoo you always wanted.
- Beef A Roo - The cheese fries are so tasty, no one will judge you for getting a tattoo of them.
- Rockford Logo - Nothing shows off city pride than a Real. Original. Rockford, Illinois, USA logo tattoo.
- Coronado Performing Arts Center - It's the crown jewel of our community and it can be the crown jewel on your body too.
- Rock River Catfish - Good thing is you can make it as big or as small you want to go along with your fish story.
Video: How To Tie a Tie With Rockford Mayor Elect Tom McNamara