Would you go to a Sleepover at a Zoo?
The short drive to Madison, Wisc could land you in bed with a monkey, or what ever this thing is.
O.K., that might be a stretch but the Henry Villas Zoo in Madison is having a few sleepovers.
Of all the places to stay the night, I gotta tell you I'm pretty into this.
Your sleepover at the Henry Villas Zoo in Madison includes:
- Behind the scenes tours
- Animal encounters
- You Sleep in the Discovery Center/Herpetarium.
- Continental breakfast
The dates for the Henry Villas Zoo sleepovers are:
- Friday, March 24th through Saturday, March 25th
- Friday, March 31st through Saturday, April 1st
- Friday, April 7th through Saturday, April 8th
- Friday, April 21st through Saturday, April 22nd
- Friday, April 28th through Saturday, April 29th
- Friday, September 22nd through Saturday, September 23rd
- Friday, September 29th through Saturday, September 30th
- Friday, October 6th through Saturday, October 7th
- Friday, October 13th through Saturday, October 14th
- Friday, October 20th through Saturday, October 21st
- Saturday, October 28th through Sunday, October 29th
I don't know about the smell thing. But then again I do live with two teenage boys so it can't be all that different.