Wisconsin Pro Athletes We Don’t Want To See Naked
Here is a list of professional athletes in Wisconsin that we would like to avoid seeing in the nude.
In 2009, ESPN Magazine started an annual issue called "The Body." It features pictures of nude famous professional athletes. Kind of like Sports Illustrated's "Swimsuit Issue."
According to jsonline.com,
"Milwaukee Brewers MVP slugger Christian Yelich will take part in an unusual tradition when he appears in ESPN the Magazine's Body Issue, set to go live online Sept. 4. ESPN announced its roster for the showcase of the elite-athlete physique, featuring several (carefully posed) pictures of the athletes naked."
I have to admit, I've never seen the magazine let alone "The Body" issue but I'm from Illinois and a fan of the teams in my state. That means I don't want any athletes from Wisconsin to get any extra publicity.
Honestly, I don't need to see any of them in their birthday suits.
I thought I would have some fun with this and come up with my own list of "anti-The Body" athletes.
Here's a list Wisconsin Pro Athletes We Don’t Want To See Naked...
- Dean Lowry - Defensive Lineman from Green Bay Packers: He's a Rockford native, so we don't want it to be awkward if we run into at Schnuck's when he's home during the offseason.
- Mason Crosby - Kicker from Green Bay Packers: He's a kicker. That's not a real athlete. Plus, he's been in the NFL for a long time. Can you say "dad bod?"
- Bryan Bulaga - Offensive Tackle from Green Bay Packers: The guy is a 300 plus pound lineman, I don't think anybody wants to see that.
- Adrian Amos - Safety from Green Bay Packers: One time Chicago Bear, now plays for the enemy. Enough said.
- Aaron Rodgers - Quarterback from Green Bay Packers: He dates Roscoe native and former NASCAR driver, Danica Patrick. I've seen her get angry at other drivers during a race and go after them. I think she would get Hulk pissed if anyone saw her boyfriend naked. That is definitely a problem to avoid.
By the way, if you're a "Cheesehead," don't be offended. This was done all in fun and no reason to get mad.
Video: Comedian Bert Kreischer talks bike riding pain, not drinking, & tour buses