What is Runner’s Diarrhea and can Tina Fox do Push-Ups
Now that I have your attention, I wonder how many could pass this intense FBI test.
So the FBI has a grueling physical test that you must pass, so a handful of weekend warriors, I guess you could say "Everyday Women" took this physical test to see if they would pass.
Here are the rules:
- You must earn one point in all four events
- You also must score a total of at least 12
Here are the individual physical tests:
- Sit-Ups in one minute - You must get a minimum of 35 to score one point
- 300 meter dash - Must finish with a time between 64.9 - 62.5 to score one point
- Push-ups without stopping - Must get 14-18 to score one point
- 1.5 Mile run - Must get a time on 13:59 - 13:35 to score one point
Here is the video of how these everyday women did at the the full FBI test:
I gave Tina Fox the option of one of the four tests, she chose push-ups. Can Tina Fox get 14-18 in one minute? Watch and see.