Weird Al’s 5 Best Rock and Roll Parodies [LIST]
Weird Al is coming to the Coronado Performing Arts Center in August and Lori has your tickets.
I love Weird Al and I'm beyond excited that he is coming to the Coronado Performing Arts Center on August 23rd. So excited, that I'm giving away tickets to his show today, tomorrow and Friday.
It comes as no surprise that Weird Al is, well... weird! I love his take on classic songs, but more importantly, classic rock songs we know and love.
Here are my top 5 favorite Weird Al classic rock parodies, in no particular order.
1. Weird Al's take on Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll."
2. It doesn't just smell like Nirvana, it looks like it too.
3. This is Al's first television appearance, when he explained why another one rides the bus.
4. Weird Al seamlessly did an incredible parody of Dire Straits' "Money for Nothing."
5. But whatever Weird Al does, ''It's Still Billy Joel to Me."
Want to go see Weird Al, August 23rd at the Coronado? All you have to do is listen this week for your chance to win!
Lori will have pairs of tickets between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. the rest of this week, starting today.
Tickets for Weird Al Yankovic's "Mandatory World Tour" at the Coronado Performing Arts Center will be on sail February 26th at 10 a.m. via Ticketmaster.com or the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office.
But why not win them before you can buy them!