Waffle House Employees Fired After Pouring Food on Sleeping Customer
Two employees at a Waffle House in Dekalb County, Georgia have been fired after they videoed themselves pouring food on a customer who had passed out.
The customer had gone to the restaurant early in the morning to sober up. It wasn't until he saw the video, posted on a now private Instagram page, that he realized what had happened. The Instagram account was filled with similar videos of other customers.
Waffle House spokesman Pat Warner said in a statement: "We have been in contact with the customer and have apologized. When we learned of this event, we launched an investigation, and have terminated the employees involved. Their actions in no way represent our company or our thousands of associates who strive to provide our customers with a positive experience daily."