Try One of These Recipes This Taco Tuesday!
Hands down, without a second thought, tacos are one of my absolute favorite things! Not even kidding I could eat them all the time, in my different forms.
I'll give you the Forest Gump breakdown: I like beef tacos, chicken tacos, carnitas, taco salads, Barroca, cod tacos, choco tacos, lentil tacos, and so on.......
Homemade tacos can also be very tasty. The simple ones with the seasoning packet or even the mole starter paste are great when you want tacos and are looking for a quick home-cooked meal.
But if you're anything like me and cooking isn't your strong suit what do you do?
It's fair to say over the last several years I've spent more time on Pinterest or grabbing a cookbook or two from the library to try and hone my skills. Partly because wanted to become a better cook and partly because I was getting tired of being on the clean-up side of dinner.
Taco Night has always been a staple in my house, both as a kid and now as a mom with my own family. After watching The Lego Movie Taco Tuesday became a regular thing. We have a whole weekly system, but I'll save that for another time.
Here are some of my family's Taco Tuesday favorites that are easy to make and super good!
- Homemade Crunchwrap Supremes - Taco Bell is a place I like to frequent so trying this recipe out at home was a wise decision. This one quickly became a Taco Tuesday favorite in my house.
- Lentil Tacos - My Mom has been vegan for several years now and my kids like some of the vegan options we've shared with her. Lentils are good and very versatile in the kitchen as a source of protein, so if you're wanting to find a tasty meatless option, try these! For fans of quesadillas, these aren't bad either.
- Dorito Taco Salad - For you salad lovers or those who just are looking for a break from the traditional, this recipe is perfect. It makes a ton too!
- Crispy Slow Cooker Carnitas - This will for sure be a crowd pleaser! I've made this several times and leftovers don't seem to last very long.
- DIY Taco Seasoning - Maybe you're wanting to try out making your own seasoning instead of the packet, try this out.
Let me know how these worked for your family this Taco Tuesday!
See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State