The 10 Best Ways To Enjoy Drinking Beers In Illinois
Enjoy drinking beers in Illinois these ten best ways.
Drinking Beer Is Enjoyable Hobby
For many residents in Illinois, drinking beer is an enjoyable hobby. It is more than just catching a buzz. There are many different flavors and styles available to taste. You can brew your own at home. You can join clubs and attend festivals. Beer is good to share with family and friends. If used properly, it can be a lot of fun.
Enjoying A Beer
I really started thinking more deeply about drinking beer. There is the who, what, where, why, and how. That can say a lot about you. The "who" is the person or people you drink with. The "what" is the kind of beer you consume. The "why" can include the reason to have the tasty beverage. The "how" would be draft, bottle, or can.
I realize I skipped one of the questions and that is the "where." As I reflect on the art of drinking beer, this question for some reason intrigued me the most. So, I posed the question to myself, "Where is the best place to enjoy a brewski in Illinois?" Of course, I can up with a list.
Best Places To Enjoy Drinking A Beer In Illinois
1. Wrigley Field Bleachers
- Win or lose, good or bad, nothing beats drinking an ice-cold beer on a hot summer day in the Bleachers at Wrigley.
2. The Signature Room at the 95th in the John Hancock Building
- One of the highest points in Chicago features a beautiful view to toast the city.
3. On a pontoon boat floating on the Rock River
- The experience will help the beers go down smoothly.
4. O'Hare International Airport Terminal
- If you are sitting at a bar in O'Hare, that means you are getting ready to take a trip. That is usually a good thing and a good reason for a beer to get the trip going.
5. On the lawn at the Hollywood Casino Amphitheater
- Seeing your favorite band live in concert is always a good time to enjoy a beer.
6. The Lodge at Starved Rock State Park
- Starved Rock is one of our many beautiful state parks in Illinois so having a beer is a treat while taking in some nature.
7. Six Flags Great America
- Believe it or not but you can buy a beer at Great America. After riding a couple of roller coasters, a beer would definitely be refreshing.
8. Zanies Comedy Club
- Comedy and beer go hand-in-hand because it is just a great night of fun entertainment.
9. Woodfield Shopping Mall
- After spending time at the most famous mall in Illinois, you have earned yourself a beer.
10. Fishing on Lake Michigan
- Taking a boat out on Lake Michigan can bring hours of fun, especially when you are fishing and drinking beer.