Perfect Roommates Will Have These Traits
A survey asked 2,000 renters to reveal the top things they look for in the perfect roommate. As a bonus, most of the traits can also be applied to living with a partner or spouse.
Here are the top traits:
- Pay their bills on time.
- Do their fair share of the chores.
- Always wash their dishes.
- Take the trash out without being asked.
- Don't spend forever in the bathroom.
- Don't leave dirty plates sitting out. That one's basically the same as #3. So apparently dishes are doubly important.
- Get along with your friends.
- Don't eat your food.
- If they want to throw a party, they run it by you first.
- They're always there if you need to talk.
Other top traits include good taste in music, good taste in movies, not hogging the remote, occasionally cooking for you, and being gone most of the time.