Holiday Lights Drive-Through Displays Close To Rockford
Close to Rockford, some drive-through holiday lights displays.
When I was a kid, my family would drive around our community on Christmas Eve night to see all the pretty lights. I really loved doing that. I did the same for my daughter.
I always wanted to do my outside holiday lights like Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation. I just never got that motivated. I think it would take a lot of time and money. There are a lot of houses around Rockford that have incredible displays.
We are lucky to have the Festival of Lights here in Rockford. It's a great way to get into the holiday spirit. Plus, you can easily social distance by staying in your car. If you enjoy seeing holiday displays like that, there are plenty more to check out in other towns. Here are a few you might want to see.
- Manchester Lights in Naperville, HERE.
- Illumination: Tree Lights at Morton Arboretum in Lisle, HERE.
- Festival of Lights in Aurora, HERE.
Let It Shine Drive-Thru Lightshow in Northbrook, HERE.
- Celebration of Lights in La Salle, HERE.
- Holiday Display in Rosemont, HERE.
- Annual Holiday Lights in Mooseheart, HERE.
- Candy Cane Lane in West Frankfort, HERE.
Santa's Rock 'N' Lights in Grayslake, HERE.
Grab the family, get some curbside, and celebrate the holidays.
Do you put up lights at your house? If so, send us a picture.
Video: History Of Frosty, Rudolph, And Other Iconic Christmas Classic TV Shows
CHECK THEM OUT: 100 years of Christmas toys, gifts and fads