Halloween Etiquette is a Thing, Follow These Five Rules or Else
We all want to have fun and steal our kids candy. So let's do this correctly people.
- Do Not Bring Bloody Halloween Stuff to Work - Just because you think it's cool, it's not.
- Don't Try to Guess Someones Costume - Smile and not, you don't wanna offend anyone.
- Offensive Costumes Are a No - Political, sexual humor...just say no.
- Nothing is Private Anymore - If the "Naughty Nurse" looks sexy before leaving the house, it will for sure end up on social media later.
- Make Sure Your Kids Are Polite - Saying "Trick-or-Treat" should include some pleases and thank yous.