Are You Brave Enough For These Real Haunted Rockford Events?
Halloween is creeping up on us. Just a few days until the Ghosts and Goblins come out for the night, and then disappear for another year.
I know you all you Halloween lovers like your haunted houses and your scary movies, but there are some real life haunted happenings that you might want to be a part of if you are down for some legit local thrills.
Ghostly Encounters with Kathi Kresol
- October 25 @ 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- North Suburban Library District, Loves Park, 6340 N. Second Street
Hear real live ghost stories from this local historian. This night is sure to make you think twice about all those bumps you hear in the night. And best of all, it's free.
Paranormal Encounters with Kathi Kresol
- October 26 @ 6:30 p.mm - 8:00 p.m.
- Nordlof Center Upstairs Rehearsal Room, 118 N. Main St.
Another night of spine tingling encounters, also free.
Ghost Investigations with WIPIT
- October 27 @ 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Spend an evening in this haunted little cottage with the Wisconsin & Illinois Paranormal Investigation Team and hear about their favorite haunted locations.
Dinner with the Dead
- October 28 @ 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Camp Grant Museum, 1004 Samuelson Road
Eat dinner at this haunted location and hear bone chilling local ghost stories. Good luck driving home after this one.
If you're ready for more real haunts, click here.