A Surprising Number of People Say They’ve Dumped Someone Over Chores
HERE'S how much we hate doing chores: We'd rather DIE ALONE than live with someone who doesn't do their share of the dishes.
According to a new survey created by OnePoll on behalf of Durgol, one in three Americans say they've ended a relationship over chores and cleaning.
The survey also found the 10 messy things that our significant others and family members do that annoy us the most. And they are:
- Leaving dishes in the sink
- Leaving the toilet seat up
- Leaving cabinet drawers open
- Leaving the fridge door open
- Leaving caps off things in the fridge
- Leaving cups and dishes around the house
- Leaving the lights on when they leave a room
- Not closing bags of potato chips
- Letting the garbage can overflow
- Leaving shoes in the doorway
And finally, the survey found the average person cleans something two times a week that someone else already cleaned.
Read more at SWNS Digital.