A Good Reason To Visit Illinois, Stay At The #1 Hotel In U.S.
To stay at the number one hotel in the United States is a good reason to visit Illinois.
Illinois Gets A Bad Rep But There Is Good Things Too
I will be the first to admit that the state of Illinois has some serious issues, especially in Chicago but there are some good things too. Recently, the "Land of Lincoln" has been winning some awards.
To name just a couple of those honors, Chicago, Illinois was named the most beautiful city in North America and second in the world. Plus, the Andersonville area of Chicago was announced to be the coolest neighborhood in the United States and also, second in the world. Now, there is another title to add to the list.
The Number One Hotel In The United States Is In Illinois.
The state of Illinois also is now home to the number one hotel in the United States. It was out of 6,000 in our country, so there was a lot of competition. The trophy goes "The Peninsula Chicago." It is a pretty amazing place, so I am not surprised.
According to travel.usnews.com,
"U.S. News & World Report ranks the best hotels in the USA based on an analysis of industry awards, hotel star ratings, and user ratings."
"Hotels that scored in the top 10 percent of the Best Hotels in the USA earned a Gold badge."
"Hotels that appear after ranked hotels are sorted by hotel class and then by user rating, as provided by TripAdvisor."
Reasons For The Peninsula Chicago's Number One Ranking
- Amazing staff and service.
- The rooftop lounge has an incredible view of Chicago and serves handcrafted cocktails and tapas.
- Three more highly ranked restaurants are in the facility.
- Guest rooms feature plush beds, seating areas, and tablet technology (controls lighting and temperature).
- Meeting space available.
- Two-story spa and indoor pool with more incredible views of the city.
- Perfect for business or pleasure.