8 Ways Your Coworkers Are Getting You Sick
I've been out sick a couple days, today my coworkers are treating me like I'm the Outbreak Monkey.
I am feeling way better today, thanks for asking. But obviously my coworkers feel differently.
- Lori sits at a safe distance and talks to me.
- My Boss waved hello from a good 10 feet away in a completely different room.
- One person stood outside my office door and talked to me. If I moved ever so slightly in my chair, she'd flinch.
I want no one to get what I had going on, it was not fun but come on!
- According to Huffington Post Here are 8 Ways Coworkers are Getting you Sick
- They Skip Flu Shots
- They Don’t Wash Their Hands
- They Show Up To Work When They’re Ill (oops)
- They Use the Office Gym
- They Construct Desk Tissue Pyramids
- They Borrow Your Keyboards, Phones, Pens Or Other Equipment
- They Drink From the Water Fountain When They’re Sick
- They Cough in the Kitchen