8 Simple Remedies to Cure Your Hangover This Weekend
If you are planning on enjoying a few this weekend, Tina Fox wants you to be prepared for the morning after.
Working in the bar industry since she was 18 years old, Tina has heard it all when it comes to a hangover.
Everyone has their own cures for a hangover, I've heard everything from carb loading (breads, pastas) the night before, to chocolate, fruit, etc.
We were talking in the studio about having a few drinks and what her go to is for the following day. Personally if I know it may get a little crazy, I will drink several bottles of ice cold water before I go to bed, that's really it.
So according to Tina Fox here are 8 Hangover Remedies From Tina Fox:
- After you Uber home, right off the bat Advil before bed and tons of water.
- Pizza Puffs from Uncle Nicks, Tamales from Los Portales, and call ahead for Sam's Pizza
- In the AM, coffee and more Advil
- Sit for a bit
- Try a Tom Collins form Irish Rose
- Family Video is a key factor (rent a movie you know and love, because it will make you feel less anxious) and now they have a pizza place in them. Movies and then the couch.
- Happy Wok delivers
- Take a nap