5 Rockford Heart Shaped Foods I Want for Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day truly has only one special meaning to me, heart shaped food.
You have probably seen the heart shaped cake from Portillo's by now, pretty awesome.
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, nothing makes me more excited then "heart shaped" food. I mean seriously flowers or jewelry are nice I guess, but I can't eat that. The way to my heart is through my stomach, so I put together a dream list of "heart shaped" food.
Here are my 5 Rockford Heart Shaped Foods I Want for Valentine's Day:
- Heart Shaped Cherry Pie from Kate's Pie Shop - This can't be to difficult right? Delicious and full of love, and cherries.
- Heart Shaped Johnny Pamcakes - Again, I'd have to imagine these might be easy to prepare. Fluffy hearts, yum.
- Heart Shaped 15th and Chris Bacon Cheeseburger - Bacon equals love.
- Heart Shaped Ole Salty Chips - I suppose I could just go through a bag until I find one that sorta looks like a heart?
- Heart Shaped Maciano's Pizza - This would make me feel loved 365, but on the 14th of this month...I'm in love.
Now I'm not saying I need these delivered to the studio on Tuesday the 14th, but if it happened I wouldn't argue.