White Castle Shares Recipe For Turning Sliders Into Stuffing
Whistle Caste stuffing is a must-have for Thanksgiving this year.
This is not a new thing but still deserves to be shared. White Castle released a recipe for turning their sliders (minus the pickle) into a stuffing and it's really easy.
WHITE CASTLE TURKEY STUFFING
- 10-12 White Castle® Sliders, no pickles
- 1 1/2 cups Celery, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Thyme, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon Black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 or 1/4 cup Chicken broth (See Directions)
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, tear the Sliders into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings.
- 2. Add 1 cup chicken broth, toss well
- 3. Add ingredients to Casserole Dish and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 4. Or to stuff the ingredients into the cavity of the turkey, prepare ingredients as noted above, but reduce chicken broth to 1/4 Cup, then cook as you normally would.
- 5. Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey). Note: Allow 1 Slider for each pound of turkey, which will be equal to 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.
If you're making this for the first time (click here for the recipe) or have done it in the past I'd love to know how it tasted.